Undergraduate Admission Requirements
A candidate must fulfill any of the following requirements for admission to an undergraduate program at the KYAU:
- S/he must have at least 2nd division or a minimum GPA of 2.5 or an equivalent grade separately in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. However, if the candidate has a minimum GPA of 2.0 in either of these examinations, his/her cumulative GPA of the two examinations must be at least 6.0.
- S/he must have passed at least 5 subjects in the O-Level and at least 2 subjects in the A-Level examinations. In these two examinations, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 4.0 or grade ‘B’ in 4 of the 7 subjects and a GPA of at least 3.5 or grade ‘C’ in the rest.
- A ward of freedom fighter (s) will be considered eligible for admission if s/he has a total GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
Graduate Admission Requirements
The minimum qualification for admission into a graduate program is:
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.25 or above in a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/ classes in all previous exams.