Admission on credit Transfer:
Students desiring to transfer their credits are expected to meet the admission requirements stated before for taking admission to any program of the university on credit transfer. Students intending to transfer to KYAU must submit syllabus and official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities along with the admission applications. Failure to provide either will disqualify the applicants. Such students may be allowed to transfer credits if a minimum of ‘B’ / B+’ grade is obtained in the respective course or if KYAU Equivalence Committee recommends such credit transfer. Admission test is required for transferring students.
Admission of any student may be cancelled by KYAU authority for the following reasons:
- 1. If a student does not continue 3 Semesters consecutively;
- 2. If a student does not pay his/her dues in time;
- 3. If a student fails to produce necessary academic documents to the admission office;
- 4. If a student takes part in any activity that goes against discipline or KYAU rules & regulations;
- 5. If a student submits fake S.S.C/ H.S.C/ Degree or Equivalent Certificate/ Transcript at the time of admission
KYAU students whose admission have been cancelled must submit an application for readmission. If such students have attended other colleges and universities during their absence from KYAU they must submit official transcripts along with their applications. All such students will have to pay the readmission fee.
KYAU may provisionally accept applicants for admission who cannot produce official transcripts, certificates and other necessary documents at the time of admission. As a prerequisite all provisionally admitted students will be required to submit the appropriate credentials to continue. Required credentials must be submitted within the next semester of initial enrollment. Failure to submit the required papers would result in cancellation of the admission.