1. Collect the prescribed application form from the front desk (Reception) or Admission office of the Khwaja Yunus Ali University (KYAU), Enayetpur,Sirajganj or from our Head Office located at the ‘Khwaja Enayetpuri Tower’, 17, Green Road, Dhaka. The application form is also available in our website www.kyau.edu.bd
2. Submit the application form to our admission office along with Taka 300/- or a bank draft of equivalent amount as well as your academic documents. The documents to be attached as directed overleaf of the application form.3. Selected candidates will be required to collect the ‘Registration Request Form’ (RRF) from the respective Heads of the Departments.
4. Candidates need to collect the ‘pay-in-slip’ from the admission office by submitting the RRF form.
5. The ‘pay-in-slip’ duly filled in by the student concerned will be accompanied by an office staff to the Trust Bank, KYAMCH Branch to deposit the money.
6. On payment of the fees, the payment slips returned by the bank should again be submitted to the admission office again.
7. The student will then receive a copy from the admission office confirming enrollment of the student (s) to her/his desired program.
A student can apply either through our online application system or by collecting our paper-based admission form from Admission Office. Attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials, 3 passport-size photographs, birth certificate/NID copy & guardians NID copy are required to be submitted with the admission form. For online application, students have to go to the admission page in our website www.kyau.edu.bd and click the link apply here- Undergraduate Program or Graduate Program . At the time of taking admission, selected candidates are required to submit their original mark sheets / transcripts, testimonials and 3 passport-size photographs.
Students desiring to transfer their credits are expected to meet the admission requirements stated before for taking admission to any program of the university on credit transfer. Students intending to transfer to KYAU must submit syllabus and official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities along with the admission applications. Failure to provide either will disqualify the applicants. Such students may be allowed to transfer credits if a minimum of ‘B’ / B+’ grade is obtained in the respective course or if KYAU Equivalence Committee recommends such credit transfer.
Admission of any student may be cancelled by KYAU authority for the following reasons:
1. If a student does not continue 2 Semesters consecutively;
2. If a student does not pay his/her dues in time;
3. If a student fails to produce necessary academic documents to the admission office;
4. If a student takes part in any activity that goes against discipline or KYAU rules & regulations;
5. If a student submits fake S.S.C/ H.S.C/ Degree or Equivalent Certificate/ Transcript at the time of admission
KYAU students whose admission have been cancelled must submit an application for readmission. If such students have attended other colleges and universities during their absence from KYAU they must submit official transcripts along with their applications. All such students will have to pay the readmission fee.
KYAU may provisionally accept applicants for admission who cannot produce official transcripts, certificates and other necessary documents at the time of admission. As a prerequisite all provisionally admitted students will be required to submit the appropriate credentials to continue. Required credentials must be submitted within the next semester of initial enrollment. Failure to submit the required papers would result in cancellation of the admission.
An opportunity to migrate from one department to another.
1. Freedom fighter quota: Only the children of freedom fighters can apply. As per UGC rules, three percent students will get full free tuition fees. If someone gives improvement exam in any course or fails, total fees of credit of the course have to be paid.
2. Meritorious but poor quota: Meritorious but poor students can apply in this quota. Three percent students will get full free tuition fees as per UGC rules. If anyone wants to apply in this quota, they must have CGPA 3.50 in both SSC and HSC exam. Besides, if he/she doesn’t get minimum CGPA3.00 or fail in or absent from semester final exam, waiver will be missed out from the next semester.
3. Co-uterine quota: As per KYAU rules, one Uterine Brother/Sister who gets admitted last, will get 50% waver. (In this regard, if he/she does not get minimum CGPA 3.00 or fail in or absent from semester final exam waiver will be missed out from the next semester.)
|Total CGPA in both SSC and HSC exam (except 4thsubj:)||Waiver||Minimum CGPA in semester final exam|
|9.00 ------ 9.99||50%||3.50|
|8.00 -------- 8.99||30%||3.25|
|Below 7.00||0%||Not considerable|
5. Ward quota: The children/wife/brothers/sisters of the employees who are working in KYAU will get 50% waver of the tuition fees (two Students). In this regard, if he/she does not get minimum CGPA3.00 or fail in or absent from semester final exam.Waiver will be missed out from the next semester. Besides, the Children/wife/brothers/sister of employees who are working in KYAMCH, KYA nursing college, KYA Laboratory School and college will get 15% waiver of the tuition fees. (In this regard, if he/she does not get minimum CGPA3.00 or fail in or absent from semester final exam waiver will be missed out from the next semester.)
6.Local quota: As per KYAU rules, the Permanent residents of sirajganj district will get 10% waver of tuition fees. (In this regard, if he/she does not get minimum CGPA3.00 or fail in on absent from semester final exam waiver will be missed out from the next semester.)
7. Scholarship: Only those who get CGPA 4.00 in Semester final exam will get BDT2000 waiver from tuition fees in that semester. (Not acceptable for full free students).